Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wallpaper

Wallpaper! It's not just for Grandma, anymore!

Wallpaper made it's comeback in 2014, according to dailynews.com, and it has only grown in popularity since.  I'll have to admit, I didn't jump on the bandwagon right away.  I think for most of us, when we think of wallpaper, we think of grandma's house with the old floral pattern and peeling corners.  But now, "wallpaper is not only back in the biggest way imaginable, but it’s fun, modern and customized. I think everyone should use it,” said Christian May, a Southern California interior design blogger and owner of Maison21 Interior Design in Los Angeles".  All the examples you see in this are removable!  Because I am a renter, I decided to show what I would be interested in.  I love how much they add to the rooms!  there is literally thousands of patterns to choose from, Etsy has several sellers that allow you to design your own!!


Self adhesive vinyl wallpaper, removable nursery mb058

Self adhesive vinyl wallpaper, removable nursery mb058, 20" x 48" inches $30.00 sold on Etsy by BestWallpapers.




Flowers - self adhesive wallpaper, removable nursery mb046
Flowers - self adhesive wallpaper, removable nursery mb046, 20.9" x 48"inches $30.00, sold on Etsy by BestWallpapers.  I love this print for a cute baby girl's nursery.  A great way to add personality, and make a statement without having a cluttered wall.    














Self Adhesive Spring Pastel Leaves Pattern Removable Wallpaper A01

Self Adhesive, Spring Pastel Leaves pattern removable wallpaper A01, 20.8" x 48" inches, $34.00, sold by Livettes on Etsy. 

Delicate Herringbone Pattern Self Adhesive Temporary Wallpaper M009

Delicate Herringbone Pattern - self adhesive temporary wallpaper M009, 20.8" x 48" inches $34.00, sold by Livettes on Etsy.



This short video will help you when it's time for you to put up some wallpaper! Enjoy!


Thanks for Stopping by!  As always, let me know what you think!!!

Brooke XOXO






4 comments:

  1. I liked the examples you used. I think wallpaper in a kids room makes the most sense, plus I never knew there was removable wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to be able to try out the removable wallpaper!

      Delete
  2. I really like the patterns of all the wallpapers you posted & it helped me realize I could wallpaper rooms instead of just paint. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Yes!! Wallpaper is a great way to have a "feature" wall.

    ReplyDelete