Thursday, April 7, 2016

Nate Berkus

I am loving Nate Berkus for his home decor collection at Target, but my love for him started way back in 2002 when he first started appearing on The Oprah Show.  Do you remember this? It amazes me the flooring he used in this renovation back in 2008, it's the same flooring I just saw in a renovation done this past week, I believe on HGTV's Flip or Flop.  Somethings never go out of style! I would love to know if those homeowners kept this look. :)




So back to the reason I currently love Nate Berkus.... 



Long Woven Wall Hanging Cream - $34.99
Long Woven Wall Hanging Cream - Nate Berkus™
Large Metal Wall Art - $19.95 (original price $39.99)
Nate Berkus™ Large Metal Wall Art
Square Gold Accent Table w/ Marble Top - $99.99
Nate Berkus Square Gold Accent Table with Marble Top
Metallic Jute Pouf - $34.98 (original price $49.99)
Nate Berkus™ Metallic Jute Pouf
Diamond Bath Rug - $18.99
Nate Berkus™ Diamond Bath Rug
Fringe Striped Bath Towels - $7.60 and $9.99 (original price $7.99 for hand towel, and $9.99 for bath)
Nate Berkus Fringe Stripe Bath Towels
Matte Black 16-piece dinnerware set - $48.00 (original price $59.99)
Nate Berkus™ Matte 16-Piece Dinnerware Set - Black Matte
Textured Comforter Set in Cream also available in Teal - $89.99 (full/queen) $99.99 (king) 
Cream

Nate's number one design tip? Make a room look layered and "created' over time, even if you didn't.  Use textures and layers!  All of his items I have shown here, (he has hundreds more) are great examples of textures and items you can use to layer.  He also says without actually saying it, basically to use lots of neutrals, and "no matchy matchy"! So, whites, tans, blacks, and grays, as well as, use different metals; gold, silver, copper, brass and the list goes on!

Instagram @nateberkus@target

As always, Thanks For Stopping By!  Tell me what you think, do you like this collection? Let me know in the comments below!


Brooke XOXO



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the advice you shared about using neutrals. I also liked the different patterns & materials he uses. It was goo to see Nate again, I love him. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't Like Nate!?!? He always has great tips!

    ReplyDelete