Sunday, April 3, 2016

Finding Decor Ideas on Youtube!


When searching for decor ideas, I love to find videos that show me and just tell me how to do it.  I searched CB2, which I love their online store, but their Youtube channel, left me wanting more.  I came across a Youtube channel that I thought was pretty entertaining as well as helpful. Here is a couple of her videos that I liked!

 


You may think this video is like she said "not a DIY" project, but I think it's a great idea.  To add to it, I think enlarging old family photos can add some charm and interest for your guests.  A trick that I have recently picked up is buying frames from my local thrift store and spray painting them, overall making this an inexpensive, but attractive wall decor.  Picture of grandma in bikini is perfect for this!





This next video of hers, by the way her channel is called Mary Elizabeth, I liked because she gives great advice for three different decor styles as well as I love all the styles she talked about.  I find myself somewhere among them, which I guess makes my style more eclectic!




Thanks for stopping by, let me know what Youtube channels you get your home decor inspiration from!

Brooke XOXO



                                                                                                                                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. I liked the idea of finding old frames & painting them yourself. Frames can be expensive, so thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gotten some really great frames at the D.I. in Cedar City!

      Delete